Monday, February 27, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 10:4, 34, 36

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 10:4, 34, 36
"And if they blow but with one trumpet, then the princes, which are heads of the thousands of Israel, shall gather themselves unto thee.
And the cloud of the Lord was upon them by day, when they went out of the camp.
And when it rested, he said, Return, O Lord, unto the many thousands of Israel."

This chapter made me think of general conference and the gathering of saints. I may not hear trumpets but I thrill at the opening music played right before a conference session begins. I may not see a cloud resting over me, but I certainly watch conference in the cloud via the internet. The pillar of fire is the spirit of God that rests upon me as I sit at the feet of His prophet and apostles, and listen to His voice. The glory of the Lord is once again upon the earth. There is much to rejoice. I'm getting excited already for the April conference to begin.  


Day 702

No comments:

Post a Comment