Sunday, February 19, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 2:2

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 2:2
"Every man of the children of Israel shall pitch by his own standard, with the ensign of their father's house: far off about the tabernacle of the congregation shall they pitch."

As I read the number of men in each of the tribes of Israel I could not help but be impressed with how many descendants there were for each of the son's of Israel. I'm not sure how many generations this has been, but obviously they have kept track of the lineage they came through. What an amazing genealogical record this would be. Today I only know what line I come through by my patriarchal blessing. I did take note that the reference point for where they gathered is the tabernacle. Which is the house of the Lord. To stand a far off but about, would mean you would still see it in the distance. They must have looked upon it. Is that not the same thing my family needs to do today.


Day 694

No comments:

Post a Comment