Thursday, February 23, 2017

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 6:24-27

Today's Favorite Verse: Numbers 6:24-27
"The Lord bless thee, and keep thee:
The Lord make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The Lord lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.
And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them."

These are such sweet comforting words and truly do give peace. For some reason they made me think of apostolic blessings. I suppose this might fit one. The words came from the Lord to his prophet Moses, then to Aaron and his sons, in turn to bless the children of Israel.  I have been present when a few apostles have given apostolic blessings. I went in search of those that are recorded and spent time reading them. It was joyous to my heart. 


Day 698

No comments:

Post a Comment