Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: D&C 32:4

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 32:4
"And they shall give heed to that which is written, and pretend to no other revelation; and they shall pray always that I may unfold the same to their understanding."

I found this verse interesting because at 4:00 am this morning I woke up to some personal revelation. It was the word "housetops" immediately a scripture came to mind (D&C 1:3). Then I in my mind I heard "things have changed". I looked at this scripture in a totally new way. I knew that I had witnessed this week in the news the fulfilling of what had been spoken of by prophecy. The hearts of men have reached a new level of wickedness. I can never receive revelation for the church only the prophet can receive that. What I can receive is an understanding of the scriptures. The spirit can speak to me and instruct me as I am prepared to learn. All that I receive from the spirit must be confirmed through the scriptures. There is order in the Lord's kingdom. This path has been prepared so I will not be deceived. 

Day 451

No comments:

Post a Comment