Sunday, June 19, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: D&C 30:1, 11

Today's Favorite Verse: Doctrine & Covenants 30:1, 11
"Behold, I say unto you, David, that you have feared man and have not relied on me for strength as you ought.
And your whole labor shall be in Zion, with all your soul, from henceforth; yea, you shall ever open your mouth in my cause, not fearing what man can do, for I am with you. Amen."

I could not help but reflect on Political Correctness and how it has stopped me so many times from saying all that is in my heart. Honestly, I guess I fear man more than God and that makes me sad. I always must be kind and not judgmental of a person. I can and should speak of sin and the problems that it causes. I think that Political Correctness must be a tool of Satan. To have made that spread throughout our country and world has caused many to fear man more than God. What an effective tool in stopping the spreading of the Gospel. To make you fear telling a man that anything is sin. I must be more brave. I need to reflect on this some more.


Day 449

No comments:

Post a Comment