Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 8:3-4

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 8:3-4
"When I consider thy heavens, the work of thy fingers, the moon and the stars, which thou hast ordained;
What is man, that thou art mindful of him? and the son of man, that thou visitest him?"

When I am alone outside at night and look into the heavens I feel how insignificant I am compared to all that God had created. It is then that the thought will come into my mind what if there was no God. That thought turns my blood to ice for the horror of it. It is in comprehensible to me that this is all an accident without a great design. The very heavens testify of it. Once again my heart is comforted because I know without a doubt there is a loving Father in Heaven that has a plan for me. 


Day 1061

No comments:

Post a Comment