Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 7:15-16

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 7:15-16
"He made a pit, and digged it, and is fallen into the ditch which he made.
His mischief shall return upon his own head, and his violent dealing shall come down upon his own pate."

This is the Lord's promise to the wicked. I have witnessed this happen. It is not a pretty sight. This is a principle the wicked never learn, because they think their deeds done in darkness will never come to light. The end justifies their means. How great a lie Satan has told them that follow him. The Book of Mormon speaks much of secret combinations and their evil deeds being exposed. It also destroyed their civilization. I think our nation today is in the midst of exposing such things. I have no idea where the truth lies for I absolutely have no trust in any of them. I make no judgment in what I see being revealed in the news. The spirit just whispers wait, because not everything has come to light. I think there will be much weeping and wailing and gnashing of teeth on all sides. If I stand with the Lord, and not in the arm of flesh, my world will not be shaken when everything comes to light.


Day 1060

No comments:

Post a Comment