Friday, February 2, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 31:4-6

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 31:4-6
"Doth not he see my ways, and count all my steps?
If I walked with vanity, or if my foot hath hasted to deceit;
Let me be weighed in an even balance, that God may know mine integrity."

Job is looking at his life and trying to find out where he possibly may have done wrong. If he had done wrong then he invites the penalties for it. It made me think of how I am to take stock of my life and reflect on my standing before the Lord. I think this a very healthy thing to do. I do not have to wait for the final judgment to know my standing before the Lord. 

If I want to know he will tell me. He is just as desirous for me to repent and come clean as I am. He has arms waiting for me and wants me to come home.


Day 1042

No comments:

Post a Comment