Monday, February 26, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 13:6

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 13:6
"I will sing unto the Lord, because he hath dealt bountifully with me."

This made me think of this verse.

"And now behold, I say unto you, my brethren, if ye have experienced a change of heart, and if ye have felt to sing the song of redeeming love, I would ask, can ye feel so now?"
(Alma 5:26)

How many, many times have I woken on my temple morning to have a hymn playing in my mind. It is becoming rarer not hear it. Sometimes it is a struggle to hear the words but it will grow in clarify until I can understand. Each time I know it is the song of redeeming love. Out of gratitude for what my Savior has done for me, I in turn go to be a Savior on Mount Zion for my kindred dead. This music is such a sweet tender mercy to me. For each time I hear it I know he is aware of me, and has something for me to learn.



Day 1066

No comments:

Post a Comment