Saturday, February 24, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 11:4-5

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 11:4-5
"The Lord is in his holy temple, the Lord's throne is in the heaven: his eyes behold, his eyelids try, the children of men.
The Lord trieth the righteous: but the wicked and him that loveth violence his soul hateth."

How grateful I am to live in a time where the Lord's holy temples dot the earth. That it only takes me ten minutes or less to go there. It is my refuge from the storms that are gathering around us. Why do bad things happen to good people?  Because God will have a tried and proven people. I may suffer at the hands of the wicked because they are allowed to prove where their hearts are too. The difference is God's loves me, and will give me peace through the storms.



Day 1064

No comments:

Post a Comment