Friday, February 9, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 38:4,6-7

Today's Favorite Verse: Job 38:4,6-7
"Where wast thou when I laid the foundations of the earth? declare, if thou hast understanding.
Whereupon are the foundations thereof fastened? or who laid the corner stone thereof;
When the morning stars sang together, and all the sons of God shouted for joy?"

Man has asked these questions since the beginning. Where did I come from? Where was I when the foundations of this world were created? How grateful I am that these questions are answered through revelation today. In the pre-existence I was with God the Father, raised as his spirit child in eternal mansions on high. I was part of the morning stars that sang together, and shouted for joy. Joy to know I would come to earth and obtain a body. To be tried and tested to gain experience. That a Savior would prepare the way for me, making it possible to return back to the Heavenly Father's presence again. I love the plan of salvation. How grateful I am for the veil of forgetfulness, and that I can live by faith.



I sat and listened to several video on God's plan of happiness. I found one I really liked and wanted to share.


As a personal invitation if you wish to know more about the plan of salvation or my faith please message me or visit: https://www.mormon.org/beliefs/plan-of-salvation

Day 1049

No comments:

Post a Comment