Thursday, October 13, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Moses 6:61

Today's Favorite Verse: Moses 6:61
"Therefore it is given to abide in you; the record of heaven, the Comforter; the peaceable things of immortal glory; the truth of all things; that which quickeneth all things, which maketh alive all things; that which knoweth all things, and hath all power according to wisdom, mercy, truth, justice, and judgment."

As I was reading this verse the part "peaceable things of immortal glory" rested on my mind. I was in awe that not only can I have peace here but in the eternities it would remain with me forever.  With it I will know all things, be full of wisdom, truth and judgement. That is such an amazing promise. Then my mind rested on those that may not obtain eternal life. Would they be forever blind to the fullness of truth and be angry? For indeed the opposite of peace is anger. My soul felt such sorrow for them. I wish desperately that I am not counted among them. I wish desperately that no one has this as their eternal fate..How much is at stake with the brief time we call mortal life.


Day 565

No comments:

Post a Comment