Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Abraham 3:24-25

Today's Favorite Verse: Abraham 3:24-25
"And there stood one among them that was like unto God, and he said unto those who were with him: We will go down, for there is space there, and we will take of these materials, and we will make an earth whereon these may dwell;
And we will prove them herewith, to see if they will do all things whatsoever the Lord their God shall command them;"

Abraham was shown the order of the heavens and their times and seasons. As I read I could see how small of a creation I am. Yet as I read these verses I see how my eternal progression is important to God. My life has a purpose in the eternal plan. Every minute of my life I am given agency to decide if I will do as the Lord commands. That is the essence of my life experience. To be tried and tested and proven worthy or not. God's commandments were never meant to be put on a shelf, so I could follow my own will. In every breath I take, every decision I face, the question is do I follow Him?


Day 570



No comments:

Post a Comment