Thursday, January 28, 2016

Today's Favorite Verse: Alma 32:21-22

Today's Favorite Verse: Alma 32:21-22
"And now as I said concerning faith - faith is not to have a perfect knowledge of things; therefore if ye have faith ye hope for things which are not seen, which are true.
And now, behold, I say unto you, and I would that ye should remember, that God is merciful unto all who believe on his name; therefore he desireth, in the first place, that ye should believe, yea, even on his word."

I love these verses, they remind me that God is merciful to all that believe and love him. I don't have to be some wise gospel scholar, and memorizes tons of things. It doesn't matter to the Lord. What's important is that I love him and with that love I continued to serve him and seek his face. He will take me into His kingdom no matter where I am at on that straight and narrow road. As long as I'm continually coming towards him. How merciful and fair that is, that we all have an equal chance.


No comments:

Post a Comment