Sunday, December 13, 2015

Today's Favorite Verse: Mosiah 15:9

Today's Favorite Verse: Mosiah 15:9
"Having ascended into heaven, having the bowels of mercy; being filled with compassion towards the children of men; standing betwixt them and justice; having broken the bands of death, taken upon himself their iniquity and their transgressions, having redeemed them, and satisfied the demands of justice."

I attended Stake Conference today and afterwards went visiting teaching. The message focusing on a divine attribute of Jesus Christ was Compassionate and Kind. I could not help but think of the Savior's ultimate act of compassion for us, his atonement for our sins. The willing sacrifice of his life so I can be made clean through his blood and return to live with my Heavenly Father again. To read this verse today just makes me weep. I am so grateful for all the Savior had done for me. Any act of compassion I can show another, is in remembrance and gratitude of what the Lord has done for me. 


No comments:

Post a Comment