Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: Mormon 7:8-9

Today's Favorite Verse: Mormon 7:8-9
"Therefore repent, and be baptized in the name of Jesus, and lay hold upon the gospel of Christ, which shall be set before you, not only in this record but also in the record which shall come unto the Gentiles from the Jews, which record shall come from the Gentiles unto you.
For behold, this is written for the intent that ye may believe that; and if ye believe that ye will believe this also; and if ye believe this ye will know concerning your fathers, and also the marvelous works which were wrought by the power of God among them."

I pondered on how much stronger my testimony of the Book of Mormon has increased, because I read both the Old and New Testaments before hand. The Bible and Book of Mormon support each other and help me come to Christ and love him. The more I study and ponder both I come to understand the doctrine of Christ and know of its truthfulness. I am grateful for what Mormon did to bring this book into my hands. He abridged the records and put in the book what I needed for my day. I am sad knowing these are his final words before handing the plates over to his son Moroni.


Day 1975

No comments:

Post a Comment