Sunday, August 2, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: 3 Nephi 15:17-18, 20

Today's Favorite Verse: 3 Nephi 15:17-18, 20
"That other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.
And now, because of stiffneckedness and unbelief they understood not my word; therefore I was commanded to say no more of the Father concerning this thing unto them.
And verily, I say unto you again that the other tribes hath the Father separated from them; and it is because of their iniquity that they know not of them."

Jesus is telling the Nephites the the Jews is Jerusalem did not know who he spoke of as his other sheep. This was due to their stiffneckedness and unbelief. That the Nephites are who he spoke of, and not only that there are other tribes that have been separated. As I was pondering on this I thought of how today it would also be because of stiffneckedness and unbelief that people do not accept this. It will be the same in the future as the records of those other tribes come forth. How I cannot wait for those days.


Day 1952

No comments:

Post a Comment