Sunday, August 16, 2020

Today's Favorite Verse: 3 Nephi 29:6

Today's Favorite Verse: 3 Nephi 29:6
"Yea, wo unto him that shall deny the revelations of the Lord, and that shall say the Lord no longer worketh by revelation, or by prophecy, or by gifts, or by tongues, or by healings, or by the power of the Holy Ghost!"

How grateful I am that I know there is a prophet on the earth today, and that prophet is Russell M. Nelson. When I think of the winding up scenes taking place in preparation for the Lord's Second Coming I cannot imagine not having a prophet to direct us. Of all the times on the earth when God has warned his people of coming destruction he has done so through his prophets. How could I imagine he wouldn't do the same for us today? We are living in the last days and there is much we are going through. If ever the world was in a need of a prophet it is now. I am grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost and how it confirms all these things to me.


Day 1966

No comments:

Post a Comment