Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 47:5

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 47:5
"Afterward he measured a thousand; and it was a river that I could not pass over: for the waters were risen, waters to swim in, a river that could not be passed over."

I always loved the imagery of waters to swim in. I have crossed water up to my ankles and water up to the knees and loins and there is always a pull against your body as you try to walk. But once the water is deep enough to swim in there is freedom and joy. I think that is the way with living water, especially that which comes from the temple. Once you fully immerse yourself in the gospel there are waters to swim in. The waters envelopes you as the spirit always to be with you. There is a peace that cannot be comprehended any other way.



Day 1424


No comments:

Post a Comment