Friday, February 8, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 36:9

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 36:9
"For, behold, I am for you, and I will turn unto you, and ye shall be tilled and sown:"

This made me think of gardening and when the rototiller turns up the earth, preparing the soil for the seeds. There is a lot of ripping and tearing of the earth to make it receptive. Is it not like me? Haven't I had a lot of ripping and tearing apart, breaking me down? All to make me into receptive earth, ready to receive the good seed. I'm sure the garden thinks this is a trial they are going through. I don't need this, why are you hurting me? Don't people think why is God letting me go through this pain? All the while the master gardener is preparing the soil to become all it can be. Never leaving me alone as he guides the tiller's hands.



Day 1413


No comments:

Post a Comment