Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 34:2, 4-5

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 34:2, 4-5
"Son of man, prophesy against the shepherds of Israel, prophesy, and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God unto the shepherds; Woe be to the shepherds of Israel that do feed themselves! should not the shepherds feed the flocks?
The diseased have ye not strengthened, neither have ye healed that which was sick, neither have ye bound up that which was broken, neither have ye brought again that which was driven away, neither have ye sought that which was lost; but with force and with cruelty have ye ruled them.
And they were scattered, because there is no shepherd: and they became meat to all the beasts of the field, when they were scattered."

This totally makes me think of ministering, and how I need to visit my sisters and families. I haven't done as I would have wanted because of being laid up with my knee. It has weighted on my mind. How can I even climb up their stairs. Last month one of my sisters came to my home so we could minister to each other. That was very sweet. Another one sat and talked on the phone with me. I love our deep gospel discussions. My ministering sister has also been so sweet to me. She's getting me hooked on her sourdough bread. I start to just craved it and she will just magically appear at my door with one. It makes me smile, because she has no clue about what I have been thinking.  I have good shepherds, I just need to do better myself. For I know I will be accountable to the Lord on if I fed his sheep.



Day 1411


No comments:

Post a Comment