Thursday, February 7, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 35:13-14

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 35:13-14
"Thus with your mouth ye have boasted against me, and have multiplied your words against me: I have heard them.
Thus saith the Lord God; When the whole earth rejoiceth, I will make thee desolate."

This verse made me think of the mural in the Washington D.C. Temple. Where at final judgment every knee will bow and confess that Jesus is the Christ. Either it will be time of rejoicing or a time of dread. I cannot speak against God and mock him without one day paying the price that comes with it.

"That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
(Philippians 2:10-11)



Day 1412

No comments:

Post a Comment