Saturday, February 2, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 30:26

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 30:26
"And I will scatter the Egyptians among the nations, and disperse them among the countries; and they shall know that I am the Lord."

I wondered why the Egyptians would also be scattered among the nations? I understood why the seed of Abraham would be, but not those not of the covenant. I am reminded that some of the children of Israel sought refuge there and their seed may already be scattered among them. But I think there is more to this than that. As I pondered on this, I thought of what blessings could come by scattering people? I think one would be an opportunity to hear the gospel, where in their native lands they may have built up a prejudice not to. Another could be to show other nations that we are all children of God. The laws of God pertain to all of us. God is no respecter of persons and neither should we be.



Day 1407


No comments:

Post a Comment