Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 41:4

Today's Favorite Verse: Ezekiel 41:4
"So he measured the length thereof, twenty cubits; and the breadth, twenty cubits, before the temple: and he said unto me, This is the most holy place."

As I have been reading the measurements and rooms in this temple I am struck with how a temple today could have all its ordinances performed there. Though that's not to surprising since the Lord said "my people are always commanded to build unto my holy name." Even the holy of holies are in the smallest of our temples that dot the earth.

"Therefore, verily I say unto you, that your anointings and your washings, and your baptisms for the dead, and your solemn assemblies, and your memorials for your sacrifices by the sons of Levi, and for your oracles in your most holy places wherein you receive conversations, and your statutes and judgments, for the beginning of the revelations and foundations of Zion, and for the glory, honor, and endowment of all her municipals, are ordained by the ordinance of my holy house, which my people are always commanded to build unto my holy name."
(Doctrine and Covenants 124:39)



Day 1418


No comments:

Post a Comment