Sunday, April 29, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 75:9

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 75:9
"But I will declare for ever; I will sing praises to the God of Jacob."

There is nothing better than having a stake or general conference where we all stand together and sing. It just touches my heart. I missed it even more when my ward was so small, and no one sang very loud. Now we have more members in our ward and the hymn singing is once again so beautiful and powerful. I love hearing all the voices blending together. What a marvelous sound it will be when the Lord comes again and we all sing praises to him together. This made me go find and listen to the video of a thousand people singing "Angels We Have Heard on High". Might be a Christmas song but those are the best songs singing praise to the Son of God. I imagine the same type of songs we will sing when he comes again.



Day 1128

No comments:

Post a Comment