Saturday, April 7, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 53:1

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 53:1
"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good."

Had an interesting conversation with my family during scripture reading this week. We got onto the subject of apostasy and destroying another's faith. Who would be at fault, the one that lead the person away, or the one lead away? Honestly I have no idea on a person's heart or knowledge that they had prior to being lead away, but I think both are accountable for their actions. I hope I never stand in the shoes of either individual. All I can work on is myself and my personal relationship with my Savior.

This scripture makes me ponder on that again. For I think the heart of the matter is corruption had to be in both places. I have my agency, and no one can take from me my faith, unless I let them. If I stop working on my testimony or let pride or sin overcome me, then I am ripe for corruption. I am one of the five foolish virgins without oil in my lamp. 



Day 1106


No comments:

Post a Comment