Sunday, April 22, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 68:28

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 68:28
"Thy God hath commanded thy strength: strengthen, O God, that which thou hast wrought for us."

This verse made me thing of this.

"And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness. I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them."
(Ether 12:27)

I have found in the Lord I am equal to the task ahead of me, when I trust Him. He makes me stronger than I am able. It is a overwhelming miracle  to me how He makes this happen. For I know exactly what he had to work with.



Day 1121

No comments:

Post a Comment