Friday, April 27, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 73:24

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 73:24
"Thou shalt guide me with thy counsel, and afterward receive me to glory."

I thought about how I am guided. The scriptures and counsel of the prophets guide me, for they speak the words of Christ. The footnote refers me to "Conscience". Which I believe is the light of Christ to everyone to know right from wrong.

"For behold, the Spirit of Christ is given to every man, that he may know good from evil; wherefore, I show unto you the way to judge; for every thing which inviteth to do good, and to persuade to believe in Christ, is sent forth by the power and gift of Christ; wherefore ye may know with a perfect knowledge it is of God."

The light of Christ is my guide. Through the spirit I will be lead to understand what is right, and the path that leads back to Him.



Day 1126

No comments:

Post a Comment