Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 56:3

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 56:3
"What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee."

This has been such a light to me. When I am afraid, no matter the situation, I have learned it is not the Lord speaking to me. Conscientiously, I stop to recognize that. I then turn in prayer to the Lord asking him to carry my burdens and fears. Take them from me so I can hear the promptings of the spirit and know His will. Then peace comes as I learn to trust Him no matter what. He knows the direction I am headed and will guide me through it. I am amazed how quickly he brings peace and resolves the trials before me as I trust Him. I will never be without trials, but I appreciate passing through them more quickly.



Day 1109

No comments:

Post a Comment