Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 50:15

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 50:15
"And call upon me in the day of trouble: I will deliver thee, and thou shalt glorify me."

I pondered on how many times I have seen trouble and God has delivered me. The most important thing afterwards is to acknowledge God's hand in all things. That the matter was not resolved on my own merits. Through all things glorify God's hands in it, and he will continue to rescue me. It seems the rescue comes faster and faster now as I seek Him first and acknowledge my dependency on Him. Then praise Him for his loving mercy shown to me.

I really liked this quote from Elder Robert D. Hales in the March 2018 Ensign article, "He will Make Our Burden Light".

"He has the power to make our burdens light if we will turn to him"



Day 1103

No comments:

Post a Comment