Friday, April 20, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 66:5-6

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 66:5-6
"Come and see the works of God:he is terrible in his doing toward the children of men.
He turned the sea into dry land: they went through the flood on foot: there did we rejoice in him."

So I really have a hard time when I see God referred to as terrible. I don't think him a terrible God, but a loving and merciful one. Then I thought of the "great and the terrible day of the Lord" to come. It will be a great day for those that love the Lord. Yet that very day will be terrible for those that rejected Him. Same as the Egyptians that were buried in the depths of the sea. I guess the reference to God being terrible depends on which way you are looking at Him.



Day 1119

No comments:

Post a Comment