Monday, August 13, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 31:10

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 31:10
"Who can find a virtuous woman? for her price is far above rubies."

I read all the characteristics of the virtuous woman and there is much for me to improve on. I have known such woman and deeply admire their quiet strength. With spiritually maturity I hope one day to become such a woman.

I have found Proverbs so moving. There is so much to ponder on in each single verse. The book of Proverbs is made to give pause, reflect and gain wisdom from. Many times as I have read each little nugget of truth I have realized the scriptures really do give instruction for my day to day life. I will turn more often to it when I looking for answers to the problems that I face. Wisdom never turns old, wisdom lasts for the eternities.



Day 1234

No comments:

Post a Comment