Friday, August 17, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Ecclesiastes 4:9-10

Today's Favorite Verse: Ecclesiastes 4:9-10
"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labour.
For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up."

This made me think of companionships. Those of missionaries, ministering brothers or sisters, and marriages. How needful it is to have a good companion by my side. When I am weak he is strong. When he needs to be strengthened I am there for him. I maybe judged upon my own actions before the Lord, but he never intended for me to do it all alone. For the greatest companionship I have is the Holy Ghost to guide me. Though he's never weak, it is I that is just not listening.



Day 1238


No comments:

Post a Comment