Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Ecclesiastes 9:10

Today's Favorite Verse: Ecclesiastes 9:10
"Whatsoever thy hand findeth to do, do it with they might; for there is no work, nor device, nor knowledge, nor wisdom, in the grave, whither thou goest."

I was just pondering the other day about how much harder it would be to repent, overcome an addiction, or other issues as a spirit. For I pondered on my trials and all that I have learned from them. If in the next life I have no trials how would I be tested and learn from it? Knowledge and wisdom come from the experiences I gain in this life. Unless I am continuing my work to bring others to Christ, then in the next life there is no other labor for me.

"And now, as I said unto you before, as ye have had so many witnesses, therefore, I beseech of you that ye do not procrastinate the day of your repentance until the end; for after this day of life, which is given to us to prepare for eternity, behold, if we do not improve our time while in this life, then cometh the night of darkness wherein there can be no labor performed."
(Alma 34:33)



Day 1243

No comments:

Post a Comment