Saturday, August 11, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 29:25

Today's Favorite Verse: Proverbs 29:25
"The fear of man bringeth a snare: but whoso putteth his trust in the Lord shall be safe."

I pondered on my life and how powerful the "fear of man", and not wanting to look bad in someone else's eyes has ruled me for so many years. I think one of the snares is you never have peace while trying to do that. There is always that sense of dread. As I have tried to overcome that, by being more concerned over what the Lord would think than someone else, that dread has been replaced with peace. There is peace and comfort, and yes it has brought a feeling of safety to my life. Tasting of the difference makes me try all the harder to look towards Christ and trust in him.



Day 1232

No comments:

Post a Comment