Saturday, March 31, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 46:10

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 46:10
"Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the heathen, I will be exalted in the earth."

I have been reflecting a lot lately on the phrase "Be still, and know that I am God." I have witnessed a miracle and the healing of hearts. I am the "prodigal son's" mother and my child has come home. God told me to leave my child in His arms and let them fail. Then I had to stand still, and leave them alone. They would not want to hear from me until they were ready. I had to let God take care of them and do his work and not interfere. Three years later they were ready for me to love them once again. I have reflected on the reunion and how much my heart has changed while I learned to be still. Being still does not mean I do nothing. What I needed to do was know God. I had to seek His face, and trust him. Coming to know God has made me the mother my child needs. One day I hope they too seek God.



Day 1099

No comments:

Post a Comment