Saturday, March 3, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 18:32

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 18:32
"It is God that girdeth me with strength, and maketh my way perfect."

I am so hopelessly flawed. I need my Savior. Only through Him can I be redeemed and made perfect. I have felt myself made stronger than I am physically able, in order to accomplish what He would have me do. Any good that I do is not of myself. I am told to never compare my weakness against another's strength. I think instead I need to recognize strength comes from the Lord, for his purposes. If another is made stronger in an area I have to look at the source of where that comes. I need to rejoice for the talent and ability they have been given. For the Lord gives me exactly what is needful to complete my mission here on earth.

"If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?"
(Matthew 7:11)



Day 1071

No comments:

Post a Comment