Friday, March 2, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 17:15

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 17:15
"As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness."

I want this.

"Behold, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is."
(1 John 3:2)

At the resurrection I want nothing more than to be able to look into my Savior's face, after having worshipped at his feet. I want to be built upon His rock, and not desire the rocks and mountains to fall upon me and hid me from his presence.
.
"For our words will condemn us, yea, all our works will condemn us; we shall not be found spotless; and our thoughts will also condemn us; and in this awful state we shall not dare to look up to our God; and we would fain be glad if we could command the rocks and the mountains to fall upon us to hide us from his presence."
(Alma 12:14)

I want to see his reflection inside of me. That I became like him, and can now live with him.



Day 1070

No comments:

Post a Comment