Friday, March 9, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 24:3-4

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 24:3-4
"Who shall ascend into the hill of the Lord? or who shall stand in his holy place?
He that hath clean hands, and a pure heart; who hath not lifted up his soul unto vanity, nor sworn deceitfully,"

I just pondered on how incredibly fortunate I am to be able to go to the temple on the hill as often as I do. What a source of strength and peace it has added to my life. I cannot imagine living in these last days without a temple of the Lord there for me.

It also made me think about the temple recommend questions asked, so I can be found worthy to go. Seems like recommends have been around a very long time. I judge my actions based upon those questions. They really are a guide for me and in what I say and do. The more I go to the temple the more I want to emulate what is good. I am incredibly blessed and I know it. I do not take it for granted because I have not always been so blessed to be able go. What must the world think of LDS people that do not go to the temple, when we profess it to be the Lord's House. Would not God's people want to be there? What I have should never be taken for granted or treated lightly. I pray I never do.



Day 1077

No comments:

Post a Comment