Monday, March 12, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 27:4

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 27:4
"One thing have I desired of the Lord, that will I seek after; that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to behold the beauty of the Lord, and to inquire in his temple."

That is my heart. I thought about how David felt the same way I do about the temple. Then my heart mourned for him because he desired to build a temple and the Lord said no. That it would be one of his descendants that would built the House of the Lord after him. How many people have lived on this earth without a House of the Lord there for them? I am sad for all of them. How did I get the blessing to have a temple just minutes from me? I cannot ever take it for granted. I am one of the most blessed people to ever live upon the earth.

I also pondered on this verse in John 14:2-3
"In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.
And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also."

My desire to be in the Lord's house stretches the eternities.


 San Diego California Temple

Day 1080

No comments:

Post a Comment