Thursday, March 15, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 30:10

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 30:10
"Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me: Lord, be thou my helper."

This made me think of an October 2017 General Conference talk by President Uchtdorf, "A Yearning for Home".

"No one else is responsible for your personal journey. The Savior will help you and prepare the way before you, but the commitment to follow Him and keep His commandments must come from you. That is your sole burden, your sole privilege."

If I don't seek the Lord or ask for his help then he cannot show mercy upon me. He will never take away my agency to follow Him or not. That is my choice. What a difference it has made when I admitted I needed a Savior and he carries me. If I need help He is the very best help to have.



Day 1083

No comments:

Post a Comment