Monday, March 5, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 20:2

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 20:2
"Send thee help from the sanctuary, and strengthen thee out of Zion;"

I thought of both going to church on Sunday, and attending the temple each Tuesday morning. Without both I would have no strength in the Lord. I can feel it when I miss attending during in the week. What a difference both have made in my life. I am learning so much which has taken me years to be able to say that.

As I pondered on this more I realized my home is a sanctuary to me too. For at home I study the scriptures, and even more falls into place. I cannot take away any of them for they build upon each other. It's like the strands of Samson's hair, remove it and my strength is gone.



Day 1073

No comments:

Post a Comment