Saturday, March 17, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 32:5

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 32:5
"I acknowledge my sin unto thee, and mine iniquity have I not hid. I said, I will confess my transgressions unto the Lord; and thou forgavest the iniquity of my sin. Selah."

This made me ponder on how I thought I could hide sin. How did I ever not realize that God already knew my sins, I was hiding nothing from Him, only lying to myself. All I had to do was sincerely confess, repent and He would forgive. It took me years to realize I had to forgive myself too. It is who I am today that He cares about. No matter how dark my past or how righteous it used to be. What matters is my relationship with the Lord today. For He will remember my sins no more if I truly repent and follow Him.



Day 1085

No comments:

Post a Comment