Sunday, March 11, 2018

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 26:8

Today's Favorite Verse: Psalms 26:8
"Lord, I have loved the habitation of thy house, and the place where thine honour dwelleth."

Honour = or glory, presence.

The last few weeks while going to the temple I have pondered on who's house this really is. How blessed I am to be there. My heart has changed. Where I once desired to mock what I wore is now so beautiful to me. How can something I once thought strange seem so part of me now? I sit in the celestial room and just feel a sense of belonging. I have gratitude for resting for a time in this part of heaven on earth. It is the most beautiful place on the earth and the Lord shares it with me. I sit and just feel the glory of the place. I draw strength from being inside those walls. I love learning there. I read my scriptures there and they open up. How did I ever think it was an effort to come? It's hard to stay away. Making a conscious effort to find a day and time to come each week and doing it, was the best thing I have ever done. I am homesick when I am not there. As I have pondered over this change I realized the Lord's presence has always been there, it was only me that couldn't see it.



Day 1079


Posted 11 Mar 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment