Sunday, December 8, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Hebrew 8:10-11

Today's Favorite Verse: Hebrew 8:10-11
"For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
And they shall not teach every man his neighbor, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest."

I love living at a time where God's laws are written into my mind and heart. I think it would have been so much harder to love God as I do while practicing the law of Moses. Maybe because they didn't always seem to understand what it was a similitude of, at least by the Old Testament. I cannot wait for the day when all around me will be able to say that they "Know the Lord". What a very different world we will live in at that time.


Day 1714

No comments:

Post a Comment