Sunday, December 29, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 John 3:23

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 John 3:23
"And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.
And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us."

This made me reflect on the sacrament that I took today. It is always a very tender part of my week. For I reflect on my actions and if I always remembered my Savior, during this past week. Are there things amiss and need to repented of? The slate is again wiped clean and I can do better. Then I sit and reflect on my Savior and all he has done for me. What a miracle. But the more part of the sacrament is the blessing, to always have the Spirit to be with me. It is my guide, for when I feel the Spirit has left me, or seems very far away, I know I need to look again at what I am doing and get back on the path. I am so grateful for the gift of the Holy Ghost, it helps me understand my relationship with Jesus Christ.


Day 1735

No comments:

Post a Comment