Friday, December 6, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Hebrew 6:6, 12

Today's Favorite Verse: Hebrew 6:6, 12
"If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.
That ye be not slothful, but followers of them who through faith and patience inherit the promises."

The first verse here scared me to death to think about. I cannot imagine crucifying the Son of God to myself, and putting him to shame. The second verse seemed like a good reminder to me on how to prevent the first from happening. That I need to not be slothful in what I need to do to stay worthy and faithful. I do want these promises, and I do not take for granted they will always be there if I don't do my part.



Day 1712

No comments:

Post a Comment