Saturday, December 21, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Peter 3:16

Today's Favorite Verse: 1 Peter 3:16
"Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ."

This made me reflect on this Christmas season. I realized I've fallen into conformity. I call it the Holiday season. I hardly say the word Christmas now. Looking back I don't even know how that happened. Christ has been taken out of Christmas and even the name for the day is gone. You are hard pressed to find a school that would sing Christmas carols with references to Christ for fear of lawsuits. What was so pure and good is treated as if evil was spoken. That makes me sad. I am glad tomorrow is the Sabbath before Christmas and I will enjoy a sacrament meeting devoted to Him. I will sing Christmas carols and worship the "Wonderful, Counselor, The Mighty God, The Everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace". The Messiah, beloved Son of God, my Savior Jesus Christ.



Day 1727

No comments:

Post a Comment