Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Hebrew 4:11

Today's Favorite Verse: Hebrew 4:11
"Let us labour therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief."

I pondered on what it meant to enter into the rest of the Lord. I had a nice quote on that but can't find it. So, what does it mean to me? That I believe Christ's words. That he atoned and paid the price for my sins. That I can turn to Him and he will comfort and forgive me. It's knowing His plan is better than my plan, so I trust Him absolutely. There is peace and rest as my eyes remain focused on the things of eternity. Knowing I would be at peace in His glory helps me know I've entered into His rest. Entering into the rest of the Lord is a reflection on the state of my soul. One either knows if they have it or they don't. I've been in both places.


Day 1710

No comments:

Post a Comment