Friday, April 19, 2019

Today's Favorite Verse: Zephaniah 2:3

Today's Favorite Verse: Zephaniah 2:3
"Seek ye the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, which have wrought his judgment; seek righteousness, seek meekness: it may be ye shall be hid in the day of the Lord's anger."

What a beautiful promise. As I repent and humble myself I am seeking the Lord in meekness. When the day comes when the nations will face the Lord's anger I will be hid from it. He will protect his sheep. Now I don't suspect I would escape all that will happen, I will witness it raging around me. But, the spiritual distress that comes upon the wicked will pass over me. There will be a peace in the midst of the storm. He will be my shelter and refuge from the storms.

"For thou hast been a strength to the poor, a strength to the needy in his distress, a refuge from the storm, a shadow from the heat, when the blast of the terrible ones is as a storm against the wall."
(Isaiah 25:4)

"And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain."
(Isaiah 4:6)

"And that the gathering together upon the land of Zion, and upon her stakes, may be for a defense, and for a refuge from the storm, and from wrath when it shall be poured out without mixture upon the whole earth."
(Doctrine and Covenants 115:6)



Day 1483


No comments:

Post a Comment